Architecture, culture, ancient forts, palaces and royal heritage, is all what defines the Pink city Jaipur. Beauty at its best and geographically diverse, this desert capital has a lot in its store. Elaborately embellished with art and creativity, the city draws number of tourists from all round the world. From public to private tour, you get to see a lot in the city and learn about the heritage of the previous era of the kings and their achievement.
Given below are some of the top 10 places in the city that you can visit while availing the affordable packages of Jaipur.
- Nahargarh Fort: Located high on the Aravali hill, Nahargarh Fort is a great place to be. Massively designed, the rugged exterior of this place makes it worth visiting. Number of movies has been shot here as well.
- Hawa Mahal: Made of number of window for the queens of the early time, the construction gives a panoramic view of the city. Known to be as the Wind Palace, the roya;l household opens up towards the city for a wonderful view.
- Amber Fort: The original home of Rajputs and their royalty, the fort comes with beautiful gardens, palaces, temples and halls.
- City Palace: Magnificent beauty, exquisite Peacock gate and beautiful art gallery is what demonstrates the beauty of the City Palace. You get to see the display of earlier weapons and costume of the royal family.
- Jal Mahal: Located in the middle of Lake Man Sagar, the palace seems to be floating on the water. Though visitors are not allowed to go to the palace, but the view from the bank is mesmerising.
- Jantar Mantar: An impressive collection of calculation instruments for eclipses, star placements and solar system activity, each of the sculptures in Jantar Mantar is beautiful to see.
- Jaigarh Fort: A towering gateways made for watching the advancing enemies; Jaigarh fort is an actual for that still preserves canons, weapons and number of other war equipments.
- Monkey Temple: Located in a serene surrounding, the temple has tree sacred pools along with number of monkeys in it. With a large complex to itself, the temple is a holy place to be.
- Elefantastic: People with love for elephants should visit Elefantastic which is great place where elephants are taken care of. Fed, watered and washed, these elephants kept with great care here.
- Market and Shopping: For a little bit of fun and shopping, there are number of places you can go for buying traditional stuff. From pottery and textiles to jewellery and gemstones, you get to buy a lot of things here.